Executive Search - Voluntary/Not for Profit
Ann Brancato & Associates recognizes the
uniqueness of each of our clients. Our firm is committed, through
our goal-oriented recruitment experience, to identify the most qualified
candidates to assume outstanding leadership roles in their organization.
In retaining Ann Brancato & Associates (ABA), our clients can be assured of the most professional and knowledgeable recruitment. ABA’s relationship with many organizations places them in an ideal position to intimately know their clients and to be invested in their long-term best interests. The following is an outline of our recruiting process:
- Evaluate the open position as it relates to organizational structure and the culture of the institution.
- Prepare a written job description taking into consideration the needs and staffing patterns of the institution.
- Search our extensive database.
- Solicit additional candidates through advertising and direct mail.
- Screen and pre-select possible candidates through interviews with ABA staff.
- Present each of the candidates for open discussion.
- Set up interviews with selected candidates.
- Review results of the interviews with the client and determine the appropriate follow-up action.
- Arrange for follow-up interviews if necessary.
- Conduct reference checks for final candidate.
- Assist in negotiating compensation package.
- Complete the hiring process in cooperation with the client, or resume the recruitment process.
- Work with clients to develop and implement retention strategies.
In addition to recruitment, our services are somewhat unique in that we offer to work with our client for up to six months after the position has been filled to assist in the transition of the person into their new position.
Our Executive Search is for the following:
- Hospitals/Health-related agencies
- Cultural/Environmental organizations
- Private/Community Foundations
- National/International Policy Institutes
- Settlement Houses
- Universities/Educational entities
- Youth Agencies
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Foundation Executives
- Senior Development Staff
- Human Resource Personnel
- Public Relations Staff
- Media Relations Staff
- Marketing Directors
Executive Search - Physicians
Ann Brancato & Associates bring to the
recruitment equation the benefit of its extensive knowledge of the
search process and the relationships that consistently produces the most
qualified, high–performing candidates. The “Physician Division”
continues the same practices and standards that are maintained by the
broader “Voluntary Sector” branch of the firm. An advisory
consultant board consisting of physicians representing various
specialties can be called upon for their expertise.
Our Physicians Search is for the following:
- Adult Care Centers
- Home Health Agencies
- Medical Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Specialty Hospitals
Chairmen/Chiefs of Service,
staff physicians and administrators in the following specialties:
- Internal Medicine